Real estate consultancy
(The economic aspect – the investment aspect – the service aspect – the social-cultural aspect – the educational aspect – the health aspect).
• Turkey is a member of the Organization for Cooperation and Development and the Group of 20, and its economy ranks 13th globally and seventh in Europe
• Turkey has witnessed an economic boom in growth and prosperity due to the spread of many industries that play an essential role in supporting the national economy.
• A suitable environment for investors with the facilities provided in legal papers to reduce some taxes.
In terms of investment
• Turkish law grants the right to 183 countries to invest in real estate in Turkey and participate in urban activity
• Real estate prices in Turkey are competitive compared to real estate prices in European countries, and many offers and their diversity are accessible to everyone.
• In 2018, Turkey issued an amendment to the Nationality Law that allows obtaining Turkish citizenship in the case of real estate investment when buying a property or real estate worth 250 thousand US dollars
In terms of service,
the municipal system in Turkey is decentralized (each municipality has its legal departments of Tabu and souls). The municipalities compete by implementing service projects and increasing the infrastructure of transportation and public services.
As for transportation:
• Land transportation: ((public buses – metro – Metrobus – trams – Trains – private cars – minibusses))
• Maritime transport: ((IDO sea transport stations))
• Air transport: New Istanbul Airport (the largest airport in the world) – Sabiha Gokcen Airport – Ataturk International Airport (currently a cargo airport)
As for public services such as gardens and green spaces, each municipality distributes housing and green spaces in an orderly manner. We mention, for example, (the Million Garden Project, Beylikdüzü Municipality in European Istanbul)
From a health point of view,
the Turkish health system is considered one of the strongest globally, and Turkey is working to increase its capacity.
• Turkey is also famous for medical tourism and establishes health facilities for this purpose
• The health infrastructure is developing rapidly, most notably the recent opening of significant health centers
• The increase in the number of doctors specializing in various fields and expertise in many new areas such as plastic surgery and eye and heart surgery.
• The opening of the largest medical city in Europe in the Basaksehir district of Istanbul on an area of one million square meters and consisting of 6 huge buildings built with earthquake-resistant specifications, and at the highest levels of safety in the world. The medical city accommodates more than 2,682 beds with a capacity of 100,000 people per day to receive treatment In which
From an educational point of view,
Turkey is one of the advanced countries in education, as 6 Turkish universities were chosen among the top 500 universities globally, and the rest of them occupied prestigious international ranks.
• The number of universities increased from 76 universities 10 years ago to 146. The number of university students reached 3 million and 107 thousand in 2010, while the number of students was 2 million and 949 in the past. The number of university teaching staff is about 77,100 thousand.
• Turkish universities have increased the rate of cultural exchange and scholarships with countries, as nearly 300,000 foreign students are currently receiving education in Turkish universities with nominal fees compared to education in European countries.
• According to the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, where every person has the right to receive an education. Therefore, teaching is compulsory from 6 to 14 years of age and is free in state schools, even for foreigners residing in Turkey.
• Turkey also encourages the educational field as it gives many facilities in opening international academic centers such as international schools (American – British – French – Canadian – Arabic) and language teaching centers and centers for preparing for university admission examinations.
In terms of tourism and culture
• Turkey is characterized by a unique strategic location at the crossroads between East and West
• The great civilizational history of Turkey made it a cultural and tourist landmark and one of the main destinations in the world
• The climatic and geographical diversity of Asia and Europe led to many natural and tourist attractions. Hence, the beautiful, as Turkey is located on 3 seas and is dotted with forests and green spaces.
• The customs and traditions in Turkey are very close and in line with the traditions of many surrounding countries, which makes life more accessible than in European countries.